Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!ZjBM9IZ8p7r
[7 / 2 / ?]

!!ZjBM9IZ8p7r ID:FiF/xp20 No.11310676 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
why tf are you okay with women being non virgins in the west? don't you care about monogamy and sexual exclusivity and all? a lotta you make fun of cucks but that's how i look at you when I find stats like only 5% of western women being virgins at the time of mariage. You're all cucks if you take a non-virgin, her vagina has been ravaged by another man and she prolly orgasmed intensely while she passionately made love with him. Not to mention, it's her first time and she'll forever treasure that memory of being intimately touched and pounded by another man. Western men have no option but to give up sexual exclusivity as an expectation and to go full cuck if they want maintain emotional well being and rational consistency, otherwise you'll forever be coping thinking you're wife is special to you with her intimate moments when in fact some other dude prolly has nudes of her on his phone. I think it's why your divorce rate is over 50% and your marriages are unhappy as fuck compared to traditional Indian arranged marriage(https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-science-behind-behavior/201511/why-are-so-many-indian-arranged-marriages-successful).
Sex is a tool of intimacy meant only to be experienced with your lifelong companion with whom you share an intense emotional bond with, this principle is crucial for stable marriages, but I suggest go hedonism pilled because lifelong companionship is simply impossibility for you guys with your lack of values