Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 6 / ?]

Mexican guy That is proud to be American first and foremost.

ID:fS0gNeIe No.11331024 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, my name is Ricardo or you can just call me Richy. I just wanted to introduce myself here with my first post as a longtime lurker and show all you guys how not all Mexicans (I'm proud to be a Mexican not a "latin" or "hispanic") are lazy/stupid or even smell lol! (as I even shower when after doing nature's business even if there's nothing left on the tissue loL!!)....... But so here's me and my wife of two years (she is in fact my high school sweetheart even if its cliche lol but knew her since kindergarden (what a weird german word for 0-grade lol) and plan on soon having our first child and start a big beautiful family (also another thing I personally hope i get a lovely DAUGHTER just if you think that all Mexicans are hardcore patriarchal and misogynist no way i'm gonna have a princess) and just wanted to show you guys not all Mexicans are bad and I'm proud to be American first and foremost. I guess for an off-topic discussion I like to draw too lolll.. any drawers/artists here? Also yes we take family photos with film only lol!