Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 9 / ?]

No.11339568 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I'm aware black people have the lowest average IQ of any race at 80. Which really explains a lot.

I'm also aware, and I'm unsure if this is proven true, but I've read that increased melanin in the skin which is what controls pigmentation or colour, is directly related to increased levels of aggression and sexual activity.

Both of these, in addition to crime statistics would appear to explain why black people appear stupid and resort to violence so quickly, and rarely remain to father children.

About a year or two ago, a man was stabbed on a train in front of his son, close to where I live, by a black man. The black man as I understand it, was disrespectful towards this man, and the man stood up for himself. I often think to myself, perhaps this man would still be alive if he was as racially conscious as I am.

I was talking to my cousin about this 3 days ago. I explained this to him. And he told me when he was 9 years old, he was threatened by a black man. The police were called. Years later when he was about 16, he encountered this man again on a train. My cousin confronted him, intending to punish him for the threats made against him when he was younger, this black man said he did not want any trouble. He had just come out of prison for stabbing somebody. My cousin quickly realised he could quite easily be the next victim and deescalated the situation.

This got me thinking, what other science based redpills are there about black people, the can explain why they are the way they are?

Why is it so unacceptable to talk about this aspect of race, when it is based on science which has no bias and cannot be racist?