Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 5 / ?]

Relationship Thread

No.11361073 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let's discuss current relationships /pol/ has, problems you encounter with women you meet that fit your criteria etc.

Because I am not sure what to do. I met this wonderful 19 year old (I am 26) blonde, blue eyed girl 2 months ago and we are, were deeply in love. Now before I fell in love I of course filtered her through my principles and it all seemed perfect. Her dad took very good care of her and raised her what is supposed to be properly
>She agrees with my politics and sees all the propaganda and anti white stuff yet isn't quite as redpilled as I am obviously but she is easily influenced by me
>Raised as a Catholic girl, her room is full of christian stuff like a big cross above her bed and multiple versions of the bible
>Prays regularly
>Basically understands hedonism in extremity like it is practiced currently is horrible and only leads to unhappiness

Now, we talked about all this stuff so much ever since I first met her. I never hid my intentions or views.
I told her my two most important policies are
>I don't want a girl that goes partying (for several reasons, I explained them all multiple times and she always seemed to understand)
>I don't want a girl that has "meaningful" friendships with males because guys cannot be trusted and it just doesn't work
>You cannot be friends with your ex
>You cannot ever meet up with other guys alone (like talking at a café) when we are together and you should have no desire to do that anyway
>No social media accounts that reveal too much about her (non private especially)
That was my basic principles and the rest I figured I will shape her into anyway.

Skip, 6 weeks later, it started happening. Everything I talked about with her was useless, she told me she actually does like partying (I knew she did, but she agreed 10 times over that it's degenerate and doesn't give her any happiness when she truly thought about it) because "she likes dancing"

1/2