Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[249 / 75 / ?]

I’m a college-educated white woman and voting for Biden

No.11376026 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is my diploma cover. I graduated at the top of my class from the University of Illinois with a degree in biology and live in the swing state of Wisconsin. I didn’t vote in the 2016 election because I had no idea what was at stake. Since then, millions of people have lost their health insurance, climate change is accelerating, and women are being stripped of their human rights. Trump is an overt racist and sexist and you laugh it off as if it’s nothing.

You say white supremacy isn’t an issue when there are so many of you defending the New Zealand shooter who killed over 50 Muslims and Dylann Roof who killed 9 African Americans. You are being radicalized and don’t realize it.

I will not have kids, and there is nothing wrong with that. I’m not a fucking walking incubator. If you ever want to lose your virginity and live a good life, I suggest you stop isolating yourself in this nazi echo chamber and go meet new people (after covid passes). There may still be hope for you to overcome your mental illness!