Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[278 / 59 / ?]

Cucked Pet Owners Contribute to Emasculation

No.11380004 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I keep making this stupid thread because I want to see some coherent views on the matter, but everyone always takes it far too personally and spergs out.

What do we do about the epidemic of very cuck-like behavior exhibited by pet owners that don't set boundaries with their animals?
>will sacrifice their standard of living to "accomodate" an animal that will never do anything for them
>will not only cuck their wallets, spending hard-earned wagebucks on "scientific formula" and other shit of the sort,
>will demand that their pet be instantly forgiven even when it maims a child because "OOOH BUT IT DIDN'T MEAN TO"
>will compare their equally cucked pet to a human being when it comes to arguments while failing to comprehend the world of difference
>will deal with destructive behavior from animal because "oooooooh it's so heckerino cuterino"

This is political because it is this very same leftist/beta behavior that is causing people to put animals above people and causes mentally ill people to use animals as an escapism for their bizarre friendship fantasies (an animal is a companion, but it should be symbiotic, not the weird fetishistic relationship most normalfag pet owners have.)
Moreover, it propagates the cycle of mentally unhinged/unbalanced ownership of animals, degrading the relationships that people have in real life (further attaching them to the (((system's))) escapisms like smartphones and consooming product.)
Ex. pitmommies, cat women, soiboys with their stupid fucking accessory pet and other such undesirables.

The question is, why do they do it and how does one stop it?

And for fucks' sake, for the room-temperature IQ retards with brain parasites from obese and mentally ill cats or maimed toddlers because of your inbred pitbull please don't butt in with "OHHH BUT MY CATERINO/DOGGERINO/COCKERINO IS SOOOOO CUTE AND NICE THAT DISCREDITS YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT, INCEL/NIGGER/KIKE."