Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 10 / ?]

I'm really confused right now

ID:ziKSOMnF No.11434393 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
like, turns out that I didn't fall uni
meaning I can still roll in uni and harvest those student benefits while working part time in some cafe for cash money
the roll in would cost quite much but not as much as what I planned
though I couldn't finnish internship in the meantime, meaning I'd be held back from my nice (not very nice, but nice) trade paycheck
and I'm sitting here thinking- since my relatives really do want me go to uni I may aswell and like... yeee I could just ask them like: "hey I might even say yes to going to uni as you let me take narcotics (in moderation that is) so that like I can work functionally for once and take the matter at hand seriously"; which I do admit is absolute bullshit like but if I can I may aswell reap the benefits
all I want is the natural stuff anyhow- ganja, hash, shrooms, HBWR, DMT, opium... okay maybe not opium but all these I listed are practically impossible to overdose on and have very easy negatable effects (a cup of coffee and couple bong hits of cbd does sober you up quite a lot from that weed high, and for psychadelics all you need benzodiazepines, water and food)
like shiezz niggas whaddu I do
yeet