Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!ITPb.qbhqo
[17 / 1 / ?]

OMFG THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE I CANT BELIEVE HOW CUTE MY HUSBAND GALLADE IS

!ITPb.qbhqo ID:b6ymIOGd No.11451231 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Su'p bant, I am back! I am here to say that Gallade is so flipping cute! Sorry for the profanity, I am pretty motherfucking based now. OOPS! Sorry. ANYWAY, Gallade is still my favorite boy of all time :) and I LOVE him so just get that into your head pls. SUP MOTHERFUCKING NIGGERS MY NAME IS QANON AND GALLADE IS MY HUSBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD so cute..... mmm........ so CUTE. so you may be asking yourself a few questions im going to present them here because I AM QAnon.
>where have you been? huh?
WOW. What a RUDE QUESTION. WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED? HUH? fuck off. just fuck OFFOOFFOFOOFFOOFOFOFOFOFFFFFFFFFF FUCK YOU.........
.. fuck you yes........... fuck............. i FUCKED Gallade
capitalize names, dont forget that bant. very important.
>How is Gallade?
NONE OF YO MOTHAFREAKIN BEESWAX XD but seriously he is great i love him so much and im looking forward to a life of cuteness and basedness with him.
>but he isnt real?
FUUUUCK FUCK UFCUUKK FUCJKKKKF CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKY OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY HUSBAND GHALLADE IS AS RELL AS DAYLIGHT HE IS MY DAYLIGHT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH FUCK YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU I LOVE GALLADE I LOVE GALLADE HE IS SO CUTE AND I LOVE HIM SO DEARLY OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD........ so yeah any questions? My name is QAnon, and WE OUT.
Q
(P.S. I am pretty sure somebody is trying to be me here, tell 'em to fuck off, will ya?