Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / ?]

No.11453222 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>inb4 "blog post" and other fag shit
I'm coming to /pol/, because I feel like some here will understand. The short of it is, I don't really consider myself racist, which I think of as an irrational dislike towards a skin color, but I do dislike black people - not out of anything irrational, but from years of observing their behaviors, their "values", and from seeing what happens when you introduce them to a situation, no matter how simple or benign that situation is. It's just simple pattern recognition: when black people aren't around, life is better for everyone remaining, if only a little.

My sister is a moron, and got knocked up not once, but twice, and by the same half black deadbeat, who (surprise surprise) split. The first child looks perfectly white, and behaves very well, and is a joy to be around. The second looks visibly black/mixed, and is a nightmare to be around.

I don't want to have these thoughts about my own nephew, but I can't help but sometimes think that he has a stronger expression of African genes, and that this is at least partially responsible for his uncontrollable behavior and tantrums, and seeming lagged ability to follow certain directions. Is there any basis for this? And more to the point, can I help him? Can a tendency towards black behavior be overcome with enough patience and guidance, or is it akin to teaching math to a fish? His mother is an idiot, his father is gone, his grandmother is an idiot, and his grandfather is a rageaholic, so even though I'm a /pol/ poster, I'm gainfully employed and probably the most stable person around him. I feel like it's on me, if it's on anyone. Can it be done?