Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[186 / 64 / ?]

Paganism or Christianity?

No.11459504 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One thing I've noticed over time is that White Christians (especially protestants) trend way further toward emotionally balanced, ethically sound behavior. While White "Pagans" trend overall toward more unbalanced and ... "questionable behavior". Drug addiction, cheating, spousal abuse, etc.

I'm wondering if the negative trends in the "Pagan" circles I've seen have been a result of the shilling done in Neo-Pagan (((movements))) like Asatru to attract degenerates, or if they're inherent aspects?

Some people have pointed out that Jesus was recorded as having blond hair and light features, but the main deterrent I have in converting is the stories of how early Christians invaded and destroyed so much of early Europe's pre-existing history and culture.

There's also the issue of the mythology behind many "Pagan" religions - the Gods in the various pantheons often act very cruelly, childishly, or frivolously.

The God of the (((Old Testament))) does too, but Jesus denounces him when he calls the Pharisees the "sons of the Devil". Jesus' behavior itself (and the effect his teachings have on Whites) seems overalll the most unquestionably benevolent.

TL:DR, as a White person, should I look for more wholesome "Pagan" circles, or convert to Christianity?