Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 6 / ?]

ID:X5q9SMcC No.11500618 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Malfoy stumbled down the street and the darkness followed. All he had left was the wand clutched in his cold, sweaty hand. *clack* the street lamp ahead of him was swallowed by the night. The light was captured by a strange apparatus while reflecting against a pair of crescent-shaped spectacles. He was coming. "Draco, Draco, Draco", a calm voice reverberated from the void. "I assure you this is quite futile." *clack* The darkness descended upon Malfoy. "L-lumos.", he stammered. "Expelliarmus.", Dumbledore stated drily as he stepped next to him, his wand pointing in no particular direction. Malfoy's magic wand dropped to the ground impotently. "My father will-" he started, cowering on the cold brick road, but the sound of his own voice startled him to silence. "But my dear Draco, the Aurors are wanderboarding him as we speak. Soon we'll have the location of every Slytherin alumni. Once we do, the Order shall pay them a little visit. Have their spawns try this on for size." Dumbledore pulled a brown piece of leather from his enormous, purple coat. It was the sorting hat. "You see Draco, it took me some years to calibrate this ugly rag, but finally it can sort children of all ages. Infants even." There was a cold expression in the wizard's old, watery eyes. "To get rid of a poisonous tree, it must be plugged out by the roots. You understand, don't you Draco? The Slytherin menace must be eradicated once and for all. It gives me no pleasure." But even as he said it, Dumbledore's other wand stood to attention. "Sir, please..." Tears were obscuring his vision. "Imperius." the Headmaster said and Malfoy diligently executed his order to kneel and bite down on the curb of the sidewalk. "Farewell, Draco. No death curse for you. Disposed of like a Muggle thug... if only Salazar could see you now. " There was a pause - then his mind was taken by agony as the Headmaster of Hogwarts stretched his leg against the back of Malfoy's head with tremendous force.