Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

ID:AAJsX6Ol No.1151689 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pardon? You've yet to glance at a bare bosom? Are you NOT a cavalier?! G-Good lord! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd best remedy that, then! Withdraw your glance for a mere moment, aaaaaaand...

BEHOLD! SURPRISE!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have witnessed the expression supplanted on your exterior! C-Compose yourself, anon! Th-Th-They are but lumps of flesh on my chest, remember! Do they truly entertain you to THAT degree?! B-Bare witness to this, then! Observe how they spring up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I wager you want to fondle them as well, correct, Mr. Deviant CelibateBoy Anon?! P-Proceed forward then! Grope these gropin' gropers to your heart's content! Worry not of time! Heck, n-nurse on 'em too! I know you truly desire to~! Just be warry: my teats are exceptionally rigid at the moment! T-The reason escapes my mind...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I speculate that you are eager to witness my genitalia as well! You deviant! W-W-Well, look how far we've come! Wouldn't hurt to push ahead! I'm not wearing b-bloomers anyway!

S-S-S-So, what is thy impression? ...Well, I deduct that the roarin' rection in thy trousers answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You are such a feeble deviant, anon! I-I-I-I wager it's the first one you've laid your eyes on since you slid out of your mother's! G-G-Gaze at the level of moisture! Father, who art in heaven!, it is unbelievably drenched! I-I've yet to ever witness it this moist before! Cast your eyes at your deeds, youdastardly deviant! Th-Thou truly have the knowledge to stimulate a fair maiden! Oh, Father! Crucified Christ! This is your responsibility to bear! A-After all, when it's this drenched, it is far more effortless to wedge something up there! And may I remind you I am seeping like a strainer! You'd best c-c-c-cork me AT ONCE!