Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[140 / 31 / ?]

/cgt/ Christian General Thread

No.11534079 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Glory to the father, to the son, and to the Holy Spirit. Both now and ever and into ages of ages amen.
Today brothers we will be discussing abortion, more specifically the genocide of the unborn and what is happening to the people whom have been gifted to us from our father in Heaven.
>What is the reason someone gets an abortion
The reason behind abortion is many, weather it be a job, money, rape, or the belief the child is wrong. At the end of the day every abortion revolves around one word, “me”.
I can’t afford the kid
I can’t work the job I like
I don’t have the time
I don’t want to carry the kid because the dad left
I don’t want to carry the kid because I was raped and these 9 months are worth more than this precious life
I don’t want a kid whom is handicapped
Every argument is about me, the entire premise of abortion is human infant sacrifice, taking a life and sacrificing it in the name of personal empowerment. It is truly a selfish action
>Biblical Wisdom and its application, First, glory to the Father, Son, and Spirit whom both inspired the word and aided in its writing. And praise be to God for giving us prophets and apostles, and other good spirits to keep us on the path
>Jeremiah 1:5
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
>What is going on here
Before the forming in the womb, God knew thee. Before there was any trace of you, God knew you and predestined you and ordained you. God has established right here, that each child is created by him and is alive in the womb, before he is visible, and would point to conception.
>Exodus 21:22-24
(Part 1. This will take a bit, I’m writing it. It might take me a bit, but I’ll try to answer to each and every one of you guys!)