Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[102 / 30 / ?]

أس سلام عليكم as salam ealaykum, brothers

No.11562427 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
الخوف لا يمنع من الموت ولكنه يمنع من الحياة
‘’Fear doesn’t prevent death. It prevents life.’’

I am Saif Haddad, friend of Europeans and friend of all races. I welcome you as you wake up, I tell you, you are my friend, I am here for you. Why must you still judge us for the actions of a few?

Let us celebrate Arab culture AND Western culture. Let us be side by side as we explore space. There is no need for you to be so angry, we are not enemies. A few men have acted for their cause, a few more have died- this is not the billion Muslims on Earth.

Let us share bread and not swords. If we must get into technical, we can also describe a picture of terror amongst the Muslim people.

Terror.

Terror is when your entire village is destroyed and you come back to nothing. No mother, no brother or sister or wife. You lose your home and mean to live. Why must you still bomb us? Why? Please answer me. We stay hidden and you still find us. It is only with Allah's mercy that we are able to stay so composed.

Think about how you would be. Think about how you would do. I still come bearing gifs to my Western neighbors. I am their friend and we are a family of community. We respect our land and beliefs.

We are not your enemy.