Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[107 / 19 / ?]

Every woman deserves better.

No.11567785 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(This thread is politically related as cuckolding and politics are deeply related in the modern marriage)

Here's some story time, /pol/

I'm a literal cuck who let my own wife fuck whoever she wants to.
The thing is, that I can't sexually satisfy my own wife at all with my weak beta small dick, and sexual satisfaction is something essential that every woman needs to live.
It's just like breathing, it's just like eating, it's just like sleeping...
I would never deny my wife the opportunity to enjoy herself. That is cruel and dehumanizing. I just want to enjoy seeing her happy.
It's literally win-win relationship.
She get sexual satisfaction she needs with other guys while I, who have cuckold fetish and enjoy being a cuck, also get sexual pleasure getting sexually humiliated by my own wife. I love to get compared with her lovers, laughed at and and betrayed by my own wife whom I love and would die for.
She knows this and thus she cheats on me with Big dicked alpha guys while I'm at work making money for her.

Our relationship is quite well and it's because we both are sexually satisfied.
If her husband can't give her the sexual satisfaction she needs, it just should be no problem for her taking other cocks.
This should be in the law systems.
Women enjoying themselves is their right, and denying that because they have beta husbands who can't give them the pleasure is just cruel and dehumanizing.
For this reason, every beta male (95 percent of all males on the planet) such as myself needs to develop cuckold fetish. Beta male developing cuckold fetish makes everyone happy. Their wives could openly get relationship with alpha males, being sexually satisfied, which is just every woman's essential needs.
And beta males with cuck fetish can enjoy this situation.
No one getting hurt. Everyone involved happy. This is the ultimate redpill. Give every woman the right to enjoy themselves. Make this legal in the law systems.