Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 7 / ?]

ID:F9hobnfK No.1161983 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>He like Germany

At the end of the day I think we can all agree that Germany is truly the worst Western European country. It just surpasses any negative aspects all other country in that region has to offer.
Germans are probably the most autistic people in existence. They are incapable of having a decent sense of humor and their disgusting language really doesn't help them with that. Germans always repeat the same unfunny jokes, it almost seems like they're on some sort of loop. German manufacturing is (was) considered good because Germans autistically fret about their work, constantly going over every meticulous detail. Germans love having the same routine and stick to it religiously.
Germans also wish to constantly be in control, even though everyone knows they're the worst possible people for the job. When you think of great leaders do any Germans come to mind.
>b-but muh hitler
Hitler was Austrian and no one thinks he was great leader aside from neckbeards, edgy underage b&s, and virgins. Germans have no concept of proper foreign relations and constantly attempt to ruin Europe by forcing their "ideals" on everyone. This usually fucks up all of Europe and it's up to real countries to fix everything.

Germans even have less of a national identity than Americans and it really shows in their actions. Germany has rarely ever been "united" and when it has it causes problems for all it's neighbors. "HRE" "Weimer Republic" "Third Reich" All times Germany was """""united""""" and failed miserably every time. Because of Germans having no real national identity, they've all become self-loathing whiny faggots. I have never heard a German talk about their country in a positive light, and I don't blame them for that.
Germans have the shittiest taste. The enjoy vidya such as train simulator and truck simulators, even their free time is spent on unrewarding mutinous tasks.