Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 10 / ?]

ID:YfT3RM+9 No.1162055 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If you died today, would you be 100% certain that you are going to Heaven?
Here's how to be sure:
>Romans 3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
If you're reading this, you're a sinner. If you're not, you're still a sinner. You are a sinner, I am a sinner. We've all sinned. You need to understand that first and foremost
>Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death
Because of your sin, you are dying. You will die someday, and it is inevitable. Understand this
>Revelation 20:14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
You die once on Earth, this is the wages of your sins. But some people are going to be going to second death, which is known as the lake of fire, or Hell. But it's not just death and hell going, there are more
>Revelation 21:8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Notice what it says, "all liars" are going. I've lied before, you've probably lied before. This is such a common sin, you need to be fearful of this. You will join death and hell in the second death. That is what Hell is, eternal death.
>Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
I cut off Romans 6:23 earlier. As we can see here, the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. What that means is that while we have the "wages" of the first death, we do not need to go to the second death. We have a gift from God, and that is eternal life. But will even sinners get this?