Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 8 / ?]

ID:diLM1EOJ No.11637283 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I must tell you something important. You probably won't believe me, just like I couldn't believe it at first. Yonkers doesn't exist. This isn't bait or some shitty copypasta - Jackson from Yonkers really does not exist. We made him up. You'll ask: How is it possible? After all, we've all seen his posts and selfies, so why wouldn't he be real? Yonkers is a mass hallucination, an experiment from the border of science and occultism. Only people who have something in common can see him. What do we have in common? Being autistic weirdos? The main catalyst is not fully known. In any case - we are able to accumulate these negative traits and display them in the form of various projections. One of such projections is Yonkers. This is evidenced by his very behavior. Yonkers simply "existed". He existed as long as there was /bant/. His life is shaped by the failures and successes of all /bant/ers in the world. Did you win a lottery? Great - Yonkers just got himself some new diapers. Did you lose your job and are drowning in debt? Someone spammed his thread with pictures of poop. Did you hit your pinky toe on a door? Another altchan that hosted /baaa/ got deleted. I could give examples forever. The existence of Yonkers is very limited and almost entirely dependent on us. This is a really bizarre phenomenon that can not be explained on any physical or metaphysical level. Normal people do not see Yonkers. More precisely - they only see him partially and don't treat him like a human. He exists in their minds as a blurred being blending into the background. They know that something is there, but it isn't able to reach their consciousness. And when the last /bant/ user dies, Jackson from Yonkers will disappear from all photographs and no one will remember him.