Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 5 / ?]

Russian bros, what's wrong with your women?

No.11644872 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why are they so fascinated with mudslimes and their religion.
Why do they live and breathe alcohol, mdma, x, coke every other night into their late 20s without a job or any prospects for the future. Just becoming like their single mom in her 50s doing the same shit still.

Is this what's called daddy issues? I guess it comes down to the men being absolute degenerates that have lost their women to muslims and alcohol.

I dated a Russian qt 9/10 - 20 year old for the past year, but during covid things slowed down cuz she had to go back home with her mother.
Didn't take even a weak to see her instagram stories become vodka, DJs and semi nude pics non stop.

During the first few weeks she showed me her fake traditional side by taking care of me in every way possible, made me feel like a king. Then slowly the cigarettes, alcohol every meal became too much for my wallet so I confronted her and she showed her true colors. We fought more often, separated and got back together till eventually china virus came and it was pretty much over.
Now she reaches out to me every couple months to keep me as her backup to a stable life with kids, but I even though I was in love with this chick, I know she's the WORST wife-material.
This isn't a one-off experience. A couple Russian friends who are girls do the same shit and party far longer than they should expecting men to kiss their feet. Your women are way too fascinated with arab/caucuses men and Islam latey

The fall of the soviet union was a mistake.

Pic related is her.