Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 6 / ?]

jim jeffries sucks and so do australian comedians

ID:KOISCi88 No.11686544 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
low effort posted this on /int/ and it got removed and now i'm banned, so here is what i was slowly typing into the previous thread with my ham-fingers.

i mean he's just a fuckhead.

i can't help but feel a little disappointed. when he first started becoming popular he was amazing - he had real potential to become a great comedian. legitimately funnier than 90% of other popular comedians at the time.

then, he cracked that joke about gun control and i guess got addicted to the american money that rolled in from people who related to it. then he moved to the US, and became complacent and his act went to shit so he started leaning more heavily into politics, which at the time was just a bit 'meh' but in hindsight is pretty cringe.

now he's just straight up got a leftshit political hit show, where they interview right wingers and deliberately bait them into saying things that can be turned into sound bites and taken out of context.

i don't even consider this selling out, because i don't even think he's really that successful any more. i don't know anyone who watches his show, do you?

he's pathetic and i'm disappainted. australian comedy in general is fucking pathetic. jim jeffries originally gave me some hope, but like most funny australians who fly too close to the sun, he became a fucking idiot. is it too much to ask, to have ONE famous funny australian comedian?