Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

ID:dlOvfDk3 No.11697532 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If you died today, where would you spend eternity?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwXlByJ4cjo

>"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." -- 1 John 5:13

>"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" -- Hebrews 9:27

How will you fair on judgement day? Have you ever disobeyed God? Think of the ten commandments, have you ever told a lie?
Took something that's not yours? Lusted after a person who is not yours?
If you have ever sinned, God's punishment for you is the second death, or Hell.

>"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." -- Romans 6:23

God has passed the sentence of death to you, but he is offering his only begotten Son as a sacrifice. He is offering to give you a free gift of eternal life and forgiveness of your sins.

>"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." -- John 3:16
>"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." -- Acts 2:21

If you want to accept God's gift of eternal life, offered to you for free, no works, no strings attached, then pray a prayer like this to God:

"Dear God, I acknowledge to you that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross and died for my sins.
You said in the bible that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as my Lord. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead.
This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved. Amen."