Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[65 / 14 / ?]

How I feel about the whole COVID situation.

ID:yFYNtdBN No.11707953 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I learned the hard way I can’t express my opinion to anyone who knows who I am, so I’m going to do it here. I may have lost a friend of 25 years all because I don’t believe the media. It’s horrible.

I hate masks because it cant meet women with my face covered, and socializing with anyone can no longer be fun. I just hate wearing them. I think all the masks should be burned, and I would participate in a mask burning protest. I hope stores all around the world are raided only for the masks, and they are all destroyed.

I would rather risk my life and everyone else’s which I don’t think is even much of a risk at all, then to continue with masks and vaccines that I won’t ever get. I also think that the number of people who have died from COVID is complete bullshit. I don’t think it’s fake, but they should just let the people die, everyone probably has it already anyway, and it just activates randomly, not affecting others, while killing/hurting a small amount. Masks are the reason why all of these riots happened. All the lockdowns and mask wearing put everybody on edge. I believe there is a world-wide formulated plan to control people and spread evil through COVID. It controls the media, and all test results.

I just wanted to vent somewhere where people can read it and not lose lifelong friends because of it.