Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 14 / ?]

I just find that it is really difficult for Chinese people to communicate with the world

ID:FrOIMKbW No.11726489 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I come from China and am studying for a master's degree at a university in Northern Europe.

I just submitted the last final report for this semester. Now I finally have time to rest.

Maybe you can see that my English is really bad. I hurried to go abroad after getting 6 score in IELTS, because if I don't go abroad this year, I might not be allowed to go abroad next year.

The Chinese government is terrible now. But I think the outside world may not know what is happening here. Because most Chinese can not speak fluent English, and it is illegal to use foreign websites.

My listening and speaking skills are even worse than reading and writing skills. Fortunately, my classmates are very good at guessing words. But I still failed one course. I even don't know some things that most people think are common sense. Our teacher asked us to search informations on the Internet to write a report. Although it is difficult for me to search them, I finally found a little informations. But our teacher said that I am not allowed to copy it directly, and the information cannot be from Wikipedia. In the end, I struggled to write a thousand words, but my teammates thought that my contribution was insufficient and let me out of the team. So I failed the subject.

Later, in the new subject, I told my new teammates to let me make diagrams and calculate datas. So my new teammates liked me, and I successfully added my name to the final report. But I still have to work hard to learn English well, after all, my major requires good communication skills.