Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[201 / 22 / ?]

/pol/ We Are Fighting Literal Demons

No.11726679 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Jewish people are a literal race of vampiric blood-consuming zombies.

The elite, Jewish globalist communist bankers are the most evil SCUM to walk this god-forsaken Earth.

I have had many visions from God regarding these walking pieces of shit.

First off, they are psychopaths. The only enjoyment they get is when they make humans suffer, especially white people. ESPECIALLY white children, bonus points if they have blonde hair and blue eyes.
I believe they feed off the negative energy of the suffering child, and they drink the blood shortly thereafter.

In my first vision, I seen a little bald baby, wearing only a diaper. I was under the impression they had ripped all of her hair out. As they baby cowered and ran in fear, she hid under a table. She was being chased by a pedophile, wearing all black, with big dark boots on. His boots were covered in feces. He grabbed the baby out from under the table and stomped her to death. She cried.

In another vision, I saw a baby who was thrown into a VERY dirty toilet. Just an absolutely disgusting feces infested toilet. The baby cried and then they began to flush the toilet until the baby drowned and died.

In another vision, I saw a black trash bag hanging from a ceiling. The bag began to move erratically, and I heard a terrified, trembling little voice coming from the inside. "Let me out! Let me out!" It was a little girl.
A group of satanic pedophiles in black surrounded the bag and began to beat it with baseball bats. When the child had stopped crying and presumably died, they cut the bag open and a bunch of dead babies fell out along with her.