Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[110 / 20 / ?]

Rusbros get in here, fast

No.11738341 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My Russian ex gf is getting married this summer. 4 years ago she dumped me because we were in a LDR and she wanted to "know herself". Nevertheless, I did not give up and worked my ass. Now I'm a 6' ripped chad and an officer in the navy.

Yesterday, she called me and invited my to her wedding paty which will take place in June in Istanbul. I accepted the invitation but I have an evil plot. I'm planning to get a hot 22yo Russian wifey (obvoiusly fake, I'm not marrying that shit) in order to take her with me to the wedding. She will be young and elegant which would make her the center of attention.

A like me chad with a Russian hottie will obviously become the center of attention in the wedding. This will enough to make her jealous and eventually piss her off. I've seen some photos of her fiancé and he's a manlet muttoid, not even comparable to me.

It might sound like a mission but I'm doing this purely for fun and revenge. I don't expect any outcome. I just want to make her envious. I'm planning to make a trip to Russia in March and May. Where do I find what I'm looking for, Rusbros? How do I proceed and what do you recommend for this to succed? Where do I start the search? My budget ceiling is unlimited.