Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 10 / ?]

Marvel and the biggest conspiracy ever

No.11740830 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I worked as a federal agent for 40 years until I retired, I was part of a project called "Nolite Mirari Mentem Imperium" or short NMMI, this project was developed after the
50s,the plan was to work with Hollywood and make movies that will dumb down the masses, they would contain subliminal messages. When Marvel Comics began their work I went there and made a deal with them, the comics would work as the catalyst for what we call "The Grand Purpose", TGP is the total control of the population via media. We made sure that in the 2000s Marvel movies based on the comics will be used in our way, to control people and it worked. Since we started the MCU 10 years ago the IQ of people has declined, we created a mass of zombies, of fighters for our cause. By 2030 majority of the world will be in our influence. This plan was thought by the greatest minds of all time, we knew it will succeed and it works. Why I tell you this now? Because I was wrong, I worked 40 years for this cause that brought me pain, I now understand how wrong I was...the things I had to do to make this are the worst a human could do. Forgive me