Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / ?]

Help I don't like my culture

ID:lOSoJWkD No.1180761 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think that, in my country (US), everyone seems to be entitled to their own stupid opinions. Facts don't work that way. Even if their opinion is that the sky is green, or something even more controversial, the majority seems to think the person should just continue believing that.

Then, someone will cement the untrue belief with some unrelated bullshit that the group doesn't actually understand like, "Who knows how other people experience color?"

Then I'll be like, "Are you colorblind?...No? Then for all intents and purposes it's blue."

Suddenly everyone is tiffed off their ass like, "Man, fuck you. Whatever each of us wants to believe is true, if we can manage to be false and vague enough."

The public argument tactics, when people are willing to disagree, are so low and stupid. Let's say two people are zombies and feel represented by one of the two major parties. Democratic person typically argues by using cheap sarcasm and self-righteousness akin to that of a fourth grader. Republican person, on the other hand will attempt to solve the ideological conflict by telling nothing but lies and then staring into the mirror like a supervillain, like a fourth-grader would.

Our education is actually really, really pale in comparison to other countries, and in comparison to what it could be. We're also going periodically crazy due to stress over situations and problems that just shouldn't be, like, "Oh shit! My Son's dad hacked my WoW account!"

On a global scale we justify this by saying that our rich are the richest, even though we have a lower standard of living compared to economies that are dwarfed by ours, but I'm a radical islamic communist for being displeased with this.

Poor people just by shit from sweatshops at the mall and maybe heroin, and their families to play Call of Duty 20. Rich people buy two million dollar homes just for the sleazy guy from school to choke-fuck their daughter in the father's bed while he's shilling for the govt. or Microsoft...