Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[207 / 23 / ?]

Chad here. Reaching out to incels and the like. You are not alone.

No.11813167 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know this thread will probably get 404'd. And I want to preface this by laying it out that I do not hate women. I hate what this world does to them.
Broke up with my gf recently (she was far too career oriented.) Lined up a date right away with a 10/10 Qt. It went extremely well, and to my surprise she was actually based. Was so excited.
Turns out, she has a cluster of mental illnesses because she was abused as a kid, and she can no longer pair bond properly.
I feel so, so empty and hopeless bros. Having striking good looks, charisma, money, muscles, talent, it all seems to mean nothing anymore. The stock is spoiled through and through. I have been completely unable to find an attractive woman who isn't a leftist, mentally ill, or some other fucked up situation in my whole life.
Out of desperation I made a bumble... 50 matches in 10 minutes. Just more of the same mess.
I don't care about getting laid anymore. You are missing out on literally nothing if you are having a hard time getting random pussy.
I wish I could just give some of you guys a hug. Know that you are valuable and don't be too hard on yourself if you feel you're lacking something when it comes to women. Snever stop working on yourself but know that for the most part it isn't your fault anymore. And to those of you that have found a good woman, marry her.
I guess that's all I have to say.