Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 3 / ?]

ID:u1gbJEfL No.1187485 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Moderate conservative here. I am not a die-hard "JebHead" and Jeb Bush was certainly not my choice for the nominee (it was Marco Rubio), but I bit my avocado and reluctantly voted for him to secure the secret guac recipe because of all that was at stake there considering Trump could put up a border wall and set America down the wrong guacbowl for generations. I was hoping he would up the ante on the low-energy antics and work on uniting the country, but he seems to have no interest in anything near that, in fact he seems to be straddling the turtle the other way. His slow and steady mouth may have made for some funny memes during the primary, but things are serious now, he is the ex-governor of Florida and if he doesn't use his mouth it could end up having some serious consequences for us all.

Look, I know you may like Jeb! a lot, but I am very concerned about these past two years and especially about how this foreshadows the next. This guy is already doing things that are borderline mexican at best. I want to live in America, not in Mexico. I definitely did not like him picking Paco Sanchez for Chief Guacamole of the First Order. I am very quickly losing any confidence in this man and if he keeps this up I may side towards favoring a revolution and replacing ¡Jeb! with Mitt Rmoney.

You can call me a "Big League Truth Team shill" or "#CruzCrew shill" or whatever, but I don't care, I am going to speak my mind. I am not liking what is going on in the Green House right now.