Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 9 / ?]

ID:5+2giDhl No.11875322 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know what I am? I’m what the media tries to hide. I’m that sensible person who likes guns. I’m that guy who’s loving and compassionate but simultaneously not afraid of a fight. I’m that guy who loves his pets as much as he loves blowing shit up. I am peace and war in one package. Just as any human should be. And you know what? I’m willing to bet many of you are the same way. You don’t have to pick between the sides of mentally ill pussies and rampaging hillbillies. Both are generally exaggerated, only the extreme cases are ever shown. Between the super-tranny who hung himself unsuprisingly, or the kid who fucking lost it and killed his classmates, it’s easy to see how quick we can find ourselves lost in a world of prejudice. My solution? It’s simple. Just learn to think for yourself. Don’t let others think for you. Your mind is a kingdom, and you must not freely allow invasion unless you want your kingdom to be toppled. Stay conscious, and learn to think slowly and thoroughly. Once you learn how to do this, you’ll realize answers that’ve been obvious all along, and the world subsequently will become a much better place. This message is my gift to you fellow anons. Happy new year.