Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 11 / ?]

is self infliction of pain om yourself just for attention or does it relieve stress like for me?

ID:5yZZZieg No.11882281 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey frogs depressed polish teenage here
>eighteen
heres my story:
my brother was ODin on alprozalm ketamine and whatever else i picked him up laid him on the bed placed stuff round the bed so he didnt fall, he woke up didnt even thank me fight broke out he went to my parents to snitch AGAIN on me that i deal dope to make some side money because finding work nowadays is close to impossible he made a scene i had a breakdown cut up my arm to control the anger ( dont post cringy reactions like “you do it for attention im an alpha i dont care what people say about me im a christian believer of god and i already try repent my sins for self infliction and premature sex and drugs and pray so the lord doesnt repent me to hell. all hell broke lose when he told my parents and police came and didnt even listen or care about my story while i was bleeding out. the police says ok to deescalte the sitiuation one of you need to come with us. i came so my brother didnt have to ( im the youngest in my family ) they took me i tried talking to them about what happend and how i felt they said “we dont have time for that took al my things my: ( cross that i wear everyday so show im christian ) and didnt even bother to give me a bible. they gave me a cell as smell as shit and a shitty mattress and some aluminum foil for “comfort” i went crazy in there. after they let me let me keep my things ( and as i live in belgium) it was freezing and i needed to walk to my home in a t-shirt where there was -2 degrees celcius i came home parents shouted at me my brother told me he wants me dead and never see me again and im in the hole guys. funny part is i spend the new years eve in prison thats my story if u guys wanna talk about it or slide thread whatever and also my mom just told me i gotta sell the thing i love more than anything in my life which is my blauwtongskink nice start to 2021 how how you guys been
://
help me out guys
TL;DR fuck u read it ya lazy bitch kek