Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 4 / ?]

ID:6PnItq/1 No.11917123 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've cummed to Reimu's vagina like 30 times now. I envision her sending me an invitation to her home, and when I do come at her house, she immediately undresses me and tie my hands up. She tells me to sit in her room, and so I do, but that is when I see a filthy nigger along with Reimu come into the room. I am confused, baffled. She smirks at me and from her hand she brands a cuck cage. She tells me it's the perfect fit for me. My dick is already erect. She comes at me and tries to put it on, as hard as it as, and finally pulls it off. I am caged, my hands are tied, and before me are Reimu and a filthy nigger. She undresses herself for the nigger, and I witness love-making before the inevitable foreplay. My cage hurts me, my dick is throbbing wet and my heart is racing. They move closer to me, and Reimu reaches for the nigger dick. I can't believe it. She's taking the black cock out right in front of me. I raise my head and look at her, but her gaze is fixated upon the cock. It's huge. She rubs the massive dick with her hand before getting on her knees and sucking it. They're within 15 inches of me. I can smell the cock, and I can hear every single noise Reimu is making while she sucks this big nigger cock. She stops staring at the dick for a moment and looks at me, all the while she worships it harder. I hear the nigger moaning. He's cumming into Reimu's mouth. I know. Once the deed done, she turns her head to me and grabs my chin, pulling it downwards. I let myself. My mouth is wide open, and before I even knew it, she let the nigger cum flow out of her mouth into mine. I didn't struggle. My mind was out of this world, that is until I noticed she slipped the dick in my mouth. She's forcing me to suck it. Oh lord I think I am cumming... This is embarassing...