Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[50 / 19 / ?]

FUCK THIS I'VE FUCKING HAD IT

No.11925646 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
CALL ME A SCHIZO, SPERG, FAGGOT, WHATEVER I DON'T CARE I'M FUCKIJNG DONE
>hype up flu and rape economy
OK THAT WAS ONE THING, FUCKING GAY THAT MY GF BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE I KEPT TELLING HER ABOUT BILL GATES' NWO BUT WHATEVER
>mandatory masks - anything counts as a mask lol
FfffFUUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
it's not even me being forced to wear one that is the worst part, even though I FUCKING hate having my actual pneuma (that means SPIRIT as well as breath, you fucking HYLIC RETARD PIECES OF AUTOMATONIC SHIT) restricted...
because I can just quit my job, become a NEET claim mental health gibs, and stop going anywhere that requires it (which I have done)
it's the fact that even so, I see faggots wearing them ALONE ON THE EMPTY SUBURBAN SIDWEWALK, AT THE PARK, IN THE FUCKING WOODS ON A HIKE! THESE FAGGOTS LOVE THESE THINGS!
you should know I'm not like this every day. one day out of seven, or maybe ten, the FUCKING masks start to get to me again. it's like I forget about them, drop my defenses, then theres a new fucking policy or suddenly it seems like 10% more people are wearing them all day
DON'T YOU HATE THOSE FUCKING THINGS? HOW ARE YOU OK BEING SLIGHTLY SMOTHERED ALL THE FUCKING TIME? WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT A NORM TO BLOCK FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND MUFFLE SPEECH WITH USELESS GAY FUCKING DRTY PATTERENED FABRIC? DO YOU REALIZE YOU'RE ALL DOING SHARIA FOR FREE? YOU FUCKING FAGGOT RETARD FUCKIGNG NIGGERS FUCKFUCKUFKCUFKCUKCUKDCU<