Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 5 / ?]

ID:YY/85+Id No.11927217 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
you wake up, after a wild night full of water-contained dreams, you feel warm, although you're supposed to, but warmer than the usual, warmly..wet, after smelling the salty smell, you happen to realize that you did an gogu gaga accident, you try to get up and change your clothes like a man then head back to sleep، but your hands...they aren't moving????! you then realize that both your hands and your legs are restricted, you look around with fear to check on your girl, but...she isn't there? where did she go? you come up with uncountable scenarios, all of them are not that optimistic, your house may have been robbed, but you see th TV and the computer right there, maybe your girl was taken away by some bastard..maybe maybe..then the door slowly opens, you hear some Jay-Zlike noises and a liquid being shaped, after a while, you see your bride, your girl holding a pack of diapers and a nana,
"my little baby is finally awake" your girl said
"care to explain the situation i am facing right here and now?!" you respond carelessly, and loudly
"shhh tough man, you have no reason to act this way you little pissy boy"
little pissy boy...you couldn't help besides feeling anger and frustration, but something weird occurs, you notice an erection after hearing these words, you try to ignore it but you can't, why? why would that happen to me? how can a person be sexually attracted to these words?
"s-stop saying that! what happened to you? are you drunk?" you try to prove your manhood
ignoring you, your girl slowly takes a little diaper out of the pack
"shhh you shouldn't be allowed to say these words, my cute little child, look i bought you a big size diapies because you are a boy now!"
the erection arises, your girl suddenly notices it, she gives you a little a smile while coming closely to you
"STOP COMING IM WARNING YOU"