Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

Hmm

ID:FWhWq75A No.11967770 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why do we support dumb people?
Why do we prevent people from achieving the consequences of their own actions?
What if we let dump people wage wars and die by the millions? No, billions, billions is better.
What if we let people die without vaccines, cos it's a hoax?
Why not let women take over everything? Personally I've met only two admirable women in my life and I'm being generous, but I can't wait to see what the rest of the crazy, delusional, drowning in fantasy derp-herps will do to the rest of the world and consequentially to themselves.
What if we let all the bad things that people want to do, to just happen.
Isn't it better to burn the world from time to time and start fresh, than to have this obese rotten corpse of good for nothing imbeciles dragging everyone down?
I'm pretty sure that for every one productive person on this planet, there's at least 60 defective rotten bags of shit sabotaging their efforts.
Just imagine a leaf of basil in an ocean of poop. It's an ocean of poop, the leaf of basil doesn't matter, never will.
Why support the ocean of poop? Why maintain it? Why try to fix it? Why waste energy on something that will always be an ocean of poop? Why drag the leaves of basil down forever? Not to mention they're few and far apart.
Wouldn't it be better for all the people of this world that keep things running, to just hunker down in their homes for a month and let everything fall apart?
Pretty sure the shits will not last a month, very confident in that.
Anyway, fuck you.