Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[66 / 13 / ?]

USACIDC member here. Here is what really happened.

No.11984519 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I might get court-martialled for this but fuck it, I gotta get this off my chest.

The reason Q didn't post in the last several weeks is because his identity was finally found out and he is now in military prison for leaking information. I was one of the people tasked with identifying him.

Here is what actually has been going on: the Satanic deep state is real and so is the army's operation to take them down. Trump was a part of it but not the center. He was briefed on it shortly before the GOP primaries and supported it, so his electoral victory was a big win for the anti-deep state operation.

Then in 2017, some guy who calls himself Q started posting about planned operations on 4chan. Of course the commanders freak out and cancels the operation to out and arrest the Clintons immediately. The next month was spent covering up the plans Q leaked, and trying to figure out who in the team was leaking information. He got quite good at covering his tracks, moving to a more secure website, making his messages more cryptic (so we won't find out what position he is working at based on the information he is posting) and posting misdirection.

(cont)