Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

WAHHH CENSORSHIP

ID:6yUdw0zQ No.11985854 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm tired of conservative Trumptards complaining about muh censorship when in the same breath complaining about monopolies. Nigger, there are no fucking monopolies. If anything, if you people had your way, there WOULD be a monopoly. Because if Big Tech platforms were bound by Constitutional law, then what would be the point in alternatives? And that's implying such a concept would even be enforceable. But anyways, these conservatards claim that there are no better alternatives, but that's wrong too. For website hosting, use small non-English speaking registrars or certain top-level domains that would be largely immune to bad PR, like now.top or the .SU TLD. For DDOS protection, just mitigate attacks manually since most DDOS protection tools are rubbish anyways. Alternatively, you could self-host (i.e. static or dynamically generated webpages), use localhost, Namecoin or darknets like Tor (although if you were to go that route I would recommend running the site off of custom nodes since the Tor project is owned by shitlibs). That's all. How many times must this be fucking repeated?

As for apps like Parler, Signal and Telegram, I would recommend not using any of them because they're all trash. Stick to Briar and Session, which you can find the APKs for on their website. They're decentralized, uncensorable, open source, immune to takedown requests, private, secure, and more. Why isn't this knowledge more common? You don't need to create anything, it's already there.