Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[302 / 72 / ?]

Greatest Redpill you May Receive

No.12015433 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I will tell you the answers that I know. I will tell you no lies or platitudes.

How would your political opinions change if you had answers to the real questions?
>Why are we here?
>How can we know if meaning is existent?
>To what degree can objectivity be verified?

How would the positions of politicians, world leaders, and the political landscape as a whole change if we had answers to these questions?

The current political landscape is easy to understand: Utter control-grabbing. Corporate fascism. The primary means of which, you might have noticed, is a pollution of the facts with all manner of conflicting and nonsense opinions; a deluge of information, making truth indecipherable to the casual observer. I submit to you that Truth is within our understanding, that morality is not a mere abstract, and that right and wrong are knowable to us.

If you are reading this, you are a digital soldier fighting in a war for the spirit of humanity. This is an information war. Guns will not help us. Your shitposts will help us. Yes, 80% of what you see in the catalog is coordinated spam. They are trying to silence you by drowning you out. When you see this, do not be demoralized. Instead, know that the battle is raging, and that they would not be fighting for your subconscious if the war were won.

I am asking you to fight with me. The public forum is where Truth is enabled in the general consensus. This is the public forum of our day. We must do our part to see that Truth is told and understood.

Do not indulge those who would draw you into petty argument. Speak Truth as you understand it, calmly and clearly. State only that which is true and good - negativity wastes your time and feeds the tools of the enemy. Ridicule is the primary tool of the enemy. Do not respond to baseless ridicule. When there is nothing of substance in your post they can attack, they attack without substance. You do not need a VPN, you may simply speak Truth without breaking any laws. Here, watch me.