Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[174 / 35 / ?]

An Open Letter To My Fellow Jews

No.12029683 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
4chan is not antisemitism. Please understand when they criticize "Jews", they are not talking about every ashkenazi out there. What they are referring to is wealthy and powerful jews and gentiles alike who have adopted the very worst stereotypical characteristics of Jewish people.
Not all of these kike bastards are Jewish, and not all Jewish people are kikes! You, like I, do not agree with globohomo, niggerization, mcdonaldization, white genocide, paper money, and the constant jewing and destruction of America and the rest of the western world.
Now it is time for you to join me, along with our gentile brethren, in flushing this cancer out from the midst of our race, and liberate the world for generations to come.
The recent events which we have witnessed in our country and in the markets have shown us that there is a better way, a way to flush out the corruption that destroys our economies and perverts our political systems, which turns our sons into girls, our daughters into insufferable cunts, and our grandchildren into nappy headed, twerking mulattoes.
Now is the time to act! Carpe diem, and HODL THE LINE!
Heil Hitler, L'chaim, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen!