Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 6 / ?]

ID:fC+3moZV No.12132793 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is this dude at work who has aspergers. Hes in his late 20's, obese and smells. The dude never stops talking. He's very sociable customers and appears like a happy go lucky jolly fat dude. When he speaks, it's as if he was born in 1925. His terms of reference are go like this, "Oh deary deary me, the youth of today. We never had any of those in my day. Oh dear I'm in a bit of a pickle". When you do try and talk to him, I get the impression that he's not particularly interested in other peoples say, just his own. Most of the time he just talks to himself.
Hes a real jobs worth, always criticising other peoples work behind peoples backs. Nobody particularly gets on with him, apart from two older women in their late 50's.
If this is what aspies are like, I find them odious and boring. It's no wonder they can't get on with most people.
Nobody dares criticises him in case he runs away from home. (which he has done a few times in the past 5 years apparently) I cant stand him. He just talks utter nonsense, while using long, pretentious words.
I hate how we have to gives special treatment to spastics like him and other specimens. The fat fuck is always blocking the toilet too.