Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[144 / 18 / ?]

Family Found Out I was a Nazi After Failed Suicide Attempt

No.12142128 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>inb4 "Fake attention seeker failed suicide attempt attention whore"

I have an excuse. I thought i was alone in my house but my housemate was asleep on the couch. I was just sitting at the main table and was just spinning around a knife. I was doing this for like 15 minutes and thought for sure no one was there. I then subconsciously just started moving the knife up to my throat and pretending to cut it. I have no idea what I guess it was some weird brain thing.

My housemate wakes up and watched me do this for like two minutes and then was like "hey anon are you ok what are you doing". I freaked out because I never told anyone I had any bad thoughts before and never wanted to tell anyone ever because of what would come next. He said "im going to go get you help just stay there". I yelled "NO" and told him if he called 911 on me or told anyone about this I would then 100% do it just to spite him if anything. He told me he wouldn't do it after that but i was skeptical.

He went in his room and said "don't worry im not". Turns out he texted a friend to call the police on my behalf. When I saw the police show up I grabbed the knife and tried to jam it into my stomach and do what the Japanese do to kill themselves but fucked up majorely and freaked out and pussied out after stabbing myself. Police showed up and took me to the hospital.

My family was called and people started crying and stuff, my mom and sister were crying a lot even though they know how pathetic i am and even called me a loser before. I first thought they were faking their crying because its the socially correct thing to do in this situation but then I realized there's no way it's fake because they're not that good of actors

CONTINUED