Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 7 / ?]

No.12151655 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
OMG SHTF BUY GOLD BUY SILVER THREAD

Okay /pol/ I read about China considering banning export of certain types of metals. Most are rare earth metals that are used in various electronics and technologies. I have also been reading about the Fed printing like crazy and keeping interest rates low. Combine this with the overchill weather and power outages etc. we have a perfect storm.
Ars Technica article:
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/02/china-targets-rare-earth-export-curbs-to-hobble-us-defense-industry/
I think we have a significant bubble that is about to burst, and worse case SHTF scenario is possible.
My advice, buy gold and silver, not options or futures unless you really know your stuff, but hard currency. An ounce of gold or a few ounces of silver might be the bargaining chip that saves your life. This, and of course ammo. Use silver for small trades and gold for larger trades when paper isn't accepted.
The world is changing rapidly. Just look at what's happened in Burma for example.
Look at Texas and the lower 48 States right now. The Capitol in D.C. still has US military troops, fences and razorwire. This isn't right. Stay safe out there.