Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[105 / 30 / ?]

Secrets from the Under World

No.12157556 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was positioned to walk down the path of possibly joining the side of evil conspiracy, and managed to (largely though possible divine intervention) break the conditioning and get free. I came from a corrupted family and was likely to be inducted into the outer circles of the satanic cabal.

Now that I have cut my ties and have a clear course of geographic and financial freedom, their potential leverage over me is gone and I didn't get in far enough to do anything worthy of real blackmail. I want to help others achieve this freedom, and ultimately freedom comes from knowledge.

I personally have inside knowledge from the inner workings of Finance and Medical Device/Pharma industries, and from my connections (largely upbringing) have SOME insight into 70s-90s era glowops, particularly more experimental tech. Let's put it this way, I definitely won't dox myself so don't try, but if you were to google my fathers name + "Aliens" you would find a publication coauthored by him working jointly with Lt Generals of the Navy and Air Force about possible societal impacts of their (hypothetical) existence to be manifest to the public and how to best maintain order.

Feel free to pick my brain about what I know and am willing to divulge. I also would be happy to offer some advice on how to achieve financial, societal, and spiritual freedom.
I'm posted before giving some tips, some may recognize me. Ultimately WHO I am is unimportant, but perhaps WHAT I say might be.