Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[354 / 38 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:bVuJ+MTo No.12192398 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just since Biden became President and refuses to use the military against my antagonists, exactly like Trump, I've been anally raped at least twice, I've got three or four new implants up my ass making about six or eight obvious shallow nodule implants aside from who knows what other kind of shit is implanted in there, and I got stabbed in the dick probably about five or ten times too and each one of those stab wounds on my penis had a sexual torture device implanted in it. After that first anal rape following the inauguration, a bunch of "security" people showed up at my hotel but I guess the cleared out to make it more convenient for probably the same rapist to come rape me again last weekend and give me more implants while he was anally raping me while he was burglarizing me. Two anal rapes in a month and ten new implants seems high but it is about the same pace as when Trump was in there, maybe slightly higher, meaning that absolutely nothing changed. Particularly, all those people that showed up after my first anal rape cleared right back out to make room for the same person to do it again.

ELECTROCONVULSOR
LEFT FOURTH FINGER ZAPPER