Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 6 / ?]

Solution to the doggo question

ID:UQJxcRHK No.12241442 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate American retards that worship dogs. Your mutt adds ZERO productive value to the world. Your dogs actually add a NEGATIVE value to the world. They shit all over your cities, parks, neighborhoods, and what the fuck else they feel like. They piss everywhere. They bark at fucking nothing, creating a nuisance for your neighbors.

Anybody that owns a dog should unironically be told to either transfer ownership to a killing facility to have the worthless creature salvaged for MAYBE its pelt (dog pelts might be worth something, but the laws in the USA for breeding dogs is so prohibitively ridiculous that nobody can engage this business), or if they refuse to release custody of their dog, they are immediately led to a guillotine and get the John the Baptist treatment. I'm done with this dog worship shit. If you have a dog, you are a narcissist. You think of NOBODY except yourself. You don't care about the noise your dog makes, the biological hazard your dog produces, or anything fucking else. You are just a parasite, like your dog, and both should be destroyed. I would add clemency for any dog worshiping pagans that willingly give up their dogs, having FINALLY seen the light that their dogs are worthless. But all other dog owners MUST BE DESTROYED.

I hate dogs, and I hate dog owners. Honestly, go kill yourselves and go to hell for eternity. If you don't want to think about anybody except yourself, then expedite your eternal destination. Get the fuck out of this world, and go to hell for eternity.