Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 3 / ?]

TrannyTuber creates target-rich environment

ID:L7gYsLFN No.12243753 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There's a lot of fake pedohysteria bullshit: "that creepy 28 year old guy tried to talk to a 21 year old girl, what a pedo LOL"; "that 18 year old guy held hands with his 17 year old gf who is 2 months younger than him, lock him in prison".

But this guy here is the real deal. Luckily there don't seem to be too many people like this.

Also there seems to be high levels of scumminess among YouTuber pieces of shit. The platform probably attracts empathy-deficient attention and status-seeking sociopaths and narcissists. And a lot of them seem to be homos as well for whatever reason.

Another YouTuber travel vlogger whose videos I used to watch apparently got arrested for raping a 10 year old boy. I watched his videos cause he sometimes showed good looking women in his videos. I thought he was probably a gay sex tourist, and I'm not with the gay shit. But I didn't care cause that had nothing to do with me and I just scoured his videos for the parts where the sexy bitches were. I didn't know he was (allegedly) fucking with little kids.