Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 4 / ?]

ID:AWid+wZA No.1225106 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys.

I am from Russia.

I need an advice on education. This year, I went to a private boarding school in the US for a semester. I was almost done, but in May I got expelled for crude talking or something like that. Like I discussed sexual stuff with girls, and they pretty much enjoyed the talk, but I got reported. I didn't get the second chance, they just sent me home without really teaching me that I was wrong. I can't feel the quality of such school if they just kick people out just because they something bad. I mean, it is not right to do so — and I totally admit my guilty — but kicking out is not a decision in this case. But it does not really matter. I was a good student academically, and it didn't help the case. I was really pissed off with the situation, but now it is a bit better. I was not actually expelled, I was "asked to withdraw", so that they don't officially expell me — at least, that's what they said. And they are not going to report me anywhere.

Here are my concerns:
1. Did they say truth? I mean, if they said that they were not going to report me, can I trust them in this?
2. So, I am an international student holding F1-visa. I am going to apply for colleges this fall. I believe every college requires to send copy of your passport, so they will see my student visa. Should I report that I studied in the US? I mean, I came back in May, and I am already done with the second semester in my Russian high school (closed all the credits for 1 month!). What's gonna happen if I pretend an idiot and ommit that I studied in US High School? Or maybe I should come up with a story like "My lovely relative died, so I dropped out from US school and came back because it was really hard for me to be so far from my home. And here I finished my second semester at my Russian school". Would it sound okay?

I just need advice on this stuff because I feel devastated that it is gonna be fucked up. How should I do?