Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 11 / ?]

ID:xknKD9Fb No.12297389 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A couple of days ago my old man came over for a visit. He's an unironic boomer in his 60's. Usually we have normal conversations but today he dropped "butthurt" and understood the memes of assmad booty blasted and all that. Then he started popping off on some /pol/ tier Qanon shit about COVID, the vaccines and all kinds of other shit.
Now I know this may seem odd but I think the boomer man has actually learned the memes but since he's only on shecklebook I don't know where he's getting it from.
I'm really worried about him. He's acting out more, becoming more subtly racist and spouting all these memes. I know where this kinda shit comes from and his work has been suffering from it. He's been making more enemies at work with his standoffish attitude, he threw a lamp at a woman who wanted to speak to his manager and told her "lighten the fuck up Karen" and I think he's starting to run with one of those online internet gangs like Anonimoose.
Seriously guys I'm really worried about him. He's my big guy and I don't want to see him become an evil Reddit haxxor. I'm at the end of my rope.
What should I do guys?