Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

Why do some people still believe the "men age like wine" cope?

No.12305410 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In what universe do young women desire old men? The only situations where this happens is if the old man is rich, she's got daddy/family issues or you reside in a country where women can hardly read and are required to marry practically anybody to survive.

I don't know any women my age (20's) who's genuinely interested in old men unless she's got some serious problems.

Yet, I keep hearing guys say that. Even the lonely 37-55 men at my workplace claim this, yet they're pulling no tail, they've hit on me numerous times just for me to put them down gently. At 18, I had a coworker in his 50's trying to get with me, all I felt were the creeps with him trying to rob the cradle and all. When I explained his intentions to another male at work around my age he asked why I didn't "get with him". I told him that he was too old, why would I want a man who by the time I'm 30 is already in diapers awaiting the nursing home? Why would I want a man who was planning his retirement on the day I was born? I didn't say all that, but that was what was running through my head.

My other coworker was almost offended at my answer, I guess he's another guy who believes that the value of men get higher with age and was disappointed by my answer. The men having higher value as they age phenomenon comes from a time where women couldn't do much of anything for themselves and were almost entirely reliant on the charity of others. An older man was a richer man and the closer he was to death the sooner she'd take his inheritance and property, NOT because old men have sex appeal.

So, If you're not wealthy by the time you get old don't expect young women to start falling at your feet. If you keep thinking that you'll end up alone, bitter and will spend your days creepily flirting with women who are young enough to be your kids.