Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 5 / ?]

ID:Uz5rU5aR No.1231298 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Be me, Jarl of Whiterun.
>Random guy in shit tier armor shows up one day saying a dragon is burning down a city.
>I have no fucking clue why the guards let this man in.
>I figure I can get rid of this shithead by giving him to my court wizard, the guy practically sends everyone to their deaths.
>Court wizard gives him some quest to go into Bleak Falls Barrow, some old ass Nordic temple infested with Draugr. It gives me shivers just thinking about it.
>He comes back with arrows sticking out of him like it is nothing, he gives my wizard the stone tablet.
>I hear rumors he killed every bandit, Draugr, Skeever, and wolf at Bleak Falls Barrow.
>I need to get this sociopath out of my city, before he hurts anyone.
>Dragons shows up and destroys one of my guard towers.
>This is my chance.
>Send this fuck on a suicide mission to go kill the dragon.
>End of my worries.
>He comes back, the guards say he killed the dragon and ate its fucking soul.
>They also say he killed the dragon by punching it to death and chugging dangerous and addictive potions he made himself when the dragon burned him.
>This is the most fucked part, he is standing in front of me and my subjects, and he eats 5 apples, 2 loaves of bread, 9 cheese wedges, and 4 giant toes in a matter of second.
>I felt like vomiting.
>I need to get this freak away from my children,
>I tell him that he needs to go to High Hrothgar, the highest mountain peak in Skyrim, to meet with the Graybeards because it his destiny or some shit.
>He leaves without a word.
>I pray to Talos that is the last I see of him.